These online security tips could save you lots of trouble
If you’re not paying attention to digital security, you’re doing it wrong.
In this article:
- If you’re online, you and your money are under threat
- To protect yourself, use all available security features and maintain a healthy skepticism
- Make it a habit to pause and think before you act on your financial accounts – are you about to open a door to cyber criminals?
How edelman financial engines protects our clients
- We confirm all requests to move money verbally.
- We run daily reports to monitor client account activity.
- We add alerts to your account if you let us know you’re a fraud victim or have other security concerns.
- We use additional security measures to make sure it’s really you on the phone when we speak to you.
Planner and client names have been changed to maintain confidentiality.