A retirement plan can help enable you to confidently transition into retirement, providing you with the income you need to maintain the lifestyle of your choice. Most Americans worry about outliving their retirement savings. In fact, according to a recent study by Allianz Life, 61% of Americans say they are more afraid of running out of money than they are of death. No one wants to be in this situation, but it can happen if you don’t have a plan. Edelman Financial Engines provides personalized retirement planning strategies that can help tap into your financial potential and strive to meet your retirement goals.
Retirement plans are just the beginning
Preparing for the future means building momentum toward whatever you want to pursue. Your retirement years bring the promise of realizing the goals you worked so hard to reach, but they also come with a host of questions. And your 401k is only one piece of the retirement planning puzzle. Start with a partner who knows how wealth planning works and can guide your momentum so you can transition confidently into retirement.
THIS IS WHAT GUIDES US
- A core belief that everyone deserves to move their financial life forward
- Independent, fiduciary investment advice that always puts your best interests first
- Partnership for life with a financial planner who can create and revise your plan as your retirement goals evolve
- An integrated approach that considers far more than just what's needed for retirement savings
- The investment philosophy of our Nobel Prize-winning co-founder, Dr. William F. Sharpe
- Wealth management that seeks to balance maximizing returns, structuring for tax-efficiency and mitigating risk
THE VALUE OF MEETING WITH A FINANCIAL ADVISOR
We're uniquely focused on modeling both the risk and return potential of each piece of your financial plan -- we know this takes more than a presumptive, one-size-fits-all approach. We start by evaluating your entire picture, looking for opportunities to adjust and rebalance based on your retirement goals.