7 types of insurance policies you do and don’t need
Stay covered, but only for what you need.
1. Bureau of Labor Statistics. (March 14, 2023). Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers (CPI-U): U. S. city average, by expenditure category. Retrieved on March 23, 2023, from https://www.bls.gov/news.release/cpi.t01.htm
2. Social Security Administration. (2023). Social Security Fact Sheet. Retrieved March 23, 2023, from https://www.ssa.gov/news/press/factsheets/basicfact-alt.pdf
3. Cross River Therapy. (2023, February 2). Long-Term Care/Nursing Home Statistics (2023). Retrieved on March 23, 2023, from https://www.crossrivertherapy.com/long-term-care-statistics
4. Senior Living. (2023, March 22). Nursing Home Costs in 2023. Retrieved on March 22, 2023, from https://www.seniorliving.org/nursing-homes/costs/
5. Bureau of Transportation Statistics. (2021). Motor Vehicle Safety Data. Retrieved March 22, 2023, from https://www.bts.gov/content/motor-vehicle-safety-data
Neither Financial Engines Advisors, L.L.C. nor any of its advisors sell insurance products. Edelman Financial Engines affiliates may receive insurance- related compensation for the referral of insurance opportunities to third parties if individuals elect to purchase insurance through those third parties. You are encouraged to review this information with your insurance agent or broker to determine the best options for your particular circumstances.