Running your employee retirement plan doesn’t have to be your second job
Our job is making sure you have the peace of mind that comes with a retirement plan that meets your needs.
- Selecting and managing plan investments
- Creating or maintaining the investment policy statement
- Forming investment committee and meeting regularly
- Plan design benchmarking, including tax deduction maximization
- Managing fees and unnecessary costs
- Complying with ERISA Section 404(c)
- Plan testing and Form 5500 preparation
- Conducting an annual client review
- Monitoring regulatory updates
- Access to our nationwide network of financial planners for help beyond retirement including:
- Life events and goals
- Estate planning
- Insurance needs
- Saving for college
*Available for an additional fee and contract direct with the employee.
- Conducting 1-on-1 enrollment meetings with our retirement experts
- Educational seminars and webinars
- Newsletters and blogs
Let’s have a meaningful conversation
Someone from our team will be in touch
Get a personalized experience from a team dedicated to delivering a plan that’s right for you.
We’re privileged to provide advice for employer-sponsored plans for many of America’s best-known companies.
in client assets under management1
of the FORTUNE 500 served1
planner locations nationwide2
1As of June 30, 2022.
2As of Dec. 31, 2021.
Statistics reflect Edelman Financial Engines as firm providing both workplace and wealth planning services
Our latest thinking
Current research on retirement, employee attitudes and small–business issues.
Retirement options for small-business owners
There are a few different options for self-employed retirement plans to consider.Read article
Everyday Wealth - A new show and podcast
Explore the crossroads of financial decisions and how they affect your life.Listen now
8 essential steps when preparing for retirement
A guide for planning the retirement of your own dreams.Read article