Ric Edelman, Founder
Get Facts Over Fear
We will get through this together, let’s chat.
Register and Watch Ric’s Latest Webinar
The Impact of the Elections on Your Investments
The Long-Term Financial Impact of COVID-19
Thanks for listening to the show!
You’ve heard from me on the radio, now I’d like to hear from you. Want to comment on something you heard, or ask me a personal finance question? Just click the “Ask Ric” button below to email me or send me your audio question. I might even feature your question on the show!
And whether you’re looking for personalized advice about retirement planning, estate planning, taxes, paying for college, buying a home, or any decision in your life related to a dollar sign, we can help. Enter your zip code in the box above to find one of our financial planners near you.
How Are You Feeling About the Upcoming Elections?
It’s a little more than two weeks until the big day. Listen to Ric Edelman explain why there’s a huge amount of attention on this election and share his latest advice on what you can do to help protect your money.
October 17, 2020
On this episode:
- The Very Latest on Covid-19 Treatments and Vaccines (8:00)
- Two pharmaceutical giants just paused work on clinical trials. Listen to Ric Edelman reveal why and update you with the latest on the coronavirus.
- Why Are Restaurants Starting to Limit Your Visit? (11:38)
- One upside of this recent trend is that you get dessert sooner than before. Listen to Ric Edelman discuss the details and talk about other ways people are adapting to these unusual times.
- PRAYER Can Make You Feel Connected (35:52)
- And it just might help you develop a kind and forgiving heart. Listen to Ric and Jean Edelman share a timely and moving word of the week.
- The Cost to Refinance a Mortgage Could Soon Go Up (42:00)
- The rise could amount to an additional $1,400 for the average loan. Listen to Ric Edelman divulge how to avoid this new fee.
These callers are prerecorded and prescreened.
An index is a portfolio of specific securities (common examples are the S&P, DJIA, NASDAQ), the performance of which is often used as a benchmark in judging the relative performance of certain asset classes. Indexes are unmanaged portfolios and investors cannot invest directly in an index. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
Neither Edelman Financial Engines, a division of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C., nor its affiliates offer tax or legal advice. Interested parties are strongly encouraged to seek advice from qualified tax and/or legal experts regarding the best options for your particular circumstances.
Investing strategies, such as asset allocation, diversification, or rebalancing, do not assure or guarantee better performance and cannot eliminate the risk of investment losses. All investments have inherent risks, including loss of principal. There are no guarantees that a portfolio employing these or any other strategy will outperform a portfolio that does not engage in such strategies. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
Dollar Cost Averaging does not assure a profit or protect against a loss in a declining market. For the strategy to be effective, you must continue to purchase shares in both up and down markets. As such, an investor needs to consider his/her financial ability to continuously invest through periods of low price levels.
InvestmentNews ranking and status for 2019. For independence methodology and ranking, see InvestmentNews Center
Find Ric on the Radio
Select a State Below to Filter Stations
Results Will Appear Below States
Scroll Below States to View Results