Providing for your family’s current and future financial needs is complicated maybe even a little overwhelming. You want to feel confident you can take care of them and yourself.
Every family comes with its own unique challenges and dynamics. We can help you manage all of it, from raising young kids or helping adult (boomerang) children to caring for aging parents and leaving a legacy for your heirs. Common challenges include:
- How do I manage all my competing financial priorities — raising children, paying for college, helping aging parents — and my own retirement needs?
- How much should I save for my child’s college? Should I co-sign their student loans?
- Should I quit work for a few years to raise my baby?
- My adult child wants to come live with me. What’s the best way to manage this?
- How do I make sure my family is taken care of if I die or become unable to work?
- Should I leave my money to my kids equally or leave more to those who need it most?
Let us help you resolve the complexities caused by changing family dynamics, so you can enjoy your family and relatives to the fullest. Our services include: