Keeping your New Year’s resolutions just got easier.
Sign up for your FREE Retirement Review.
Ric Edelman, Founder
Get Facts Over Fear
We will get through this together, let’s chat.
Is Bitcoin the next great investment opportunity?
Hear Ric Edelman separate the facts from the hype.
Thanks for listening to the show!
You’ve heard from me on the radio, now I’d like to hear from you. Want to comment on something you heard, or ask me a personal finance question? Just click the “Ask Ric” button below to email me or send me your audio question. I might even feature your question on the show!
And whether you’re looking for personalized advice about retirement planning, estate planning, taxes, paying for college, buying a home, or any decision in your life related to a dollar sign, we can help. Enter your zip code in the box above to find one of our financial planners near you.
March 6, 2021: Will Rising Interest Rates Hurt Housing Prices?
There’s no slowdown in demand and prices keep rising. Listen to Ric Edelman dive deeper into the housing market and share his advice on how to help improve your personal finances.
On this episode:
- The Shocking Story of the Texas Power Grid
- Many in the Lone Star state are still without electricity and others are facing enormous bills. Listen to Ric Edelman explain the situation and how to help protect yourself.
- IRS Form 1040 Is Now Available in Spanish
- It’s the first time ever that the agency has done this. Listen to Ric Edelman for the details as well as a fascinating email exchange with a listener.
- Would You Rather Talk Politics or Finances?
- A recent survey found that 26% of Americans chose one over the other. Listen to Ric Edelman reveal the results and talk about why so many people avoid financial planning.
- Learn Your Adult ABCs: Always Be Curious
- You’re learning something when you’re curious. Listen to Ric and Jean Edelman provide a way to find inspiration and excitement in your life.
These callers are prerecorded and prescreened.
An index is a portfolio of specific securities (common examples are the S&P, DJIA, NASDAQ), the performance of which is often used as a benchmark in judging the relative performance of certain asset classes. Indexes are unmanaged portfolios and investors cannot invest directly in an index. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
Neither Edelman Financial Engines, a division of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C., nor its affiliates offer tax or legal advice. Interested parties are strongly encouraged to seek advice from qualified tax and/or legal experts regarding the best options for your particular circumstances.
Investing strategies, such as asset allocation, diversification, or rebalancing, do not assure or guarantee better performance and cannot eliminate the risk of investment losses. All investments have inherent risks, including loss of principal. There are no guarantees that a portfolio employing these or any other strategy will outperform a portfolio that does not engage in such strategies. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
Dollar Cost Averaging does not assure a profit or protect against a loss in a declining market. For the strategy to be effective, you must continue to purchase shares in both up and down markets. As such, an investor needs to consider his/her financial ability to continuously invest through periods of low price levels.
InvestmentNews ranking and status for 2019. For independence methodology and ranking, see InvestmentNews Center
The New York Times Book Review Advice, How-To and Miscellaneous. April 16, 2017.
This recording contains a hypothetical illustration meant to demonstrate the principle of compound interest and is not representative of past or future returns of any specific investment vehicle. They do not include consideration of the investment fees or expenses, time value of money, inflation, fluctuations in principal or taxes.
Find Ric on the Radio
Select a State Below to Filter Stations
Results Will Appear Below States
Scroll Below States to View Results