Ric Edelman, Founder
Get Facts Over Fear
We will get through this together, let’s chat.
Register and Watch Ric’s Latest Webinar
The Impact of the Elections on Your Investments
Report: Tapping Retirement Assets Early
Borrowing from 401k Can Be a Life Changing Decision
Thanks for listening to the show!
You’ve heard from me on the radio, now I’d like to hear from you. Want to comment on something you heard, or ask me a personal finance question? Just click the “Ask Ric” button below to email me or send me your audio question. I might even feature your question on the show!
And whether you’re looking for personalized advice about retirement planning, estate planning, taxes, paying for college, buying a home, or any decision in your life related to a dollar sign, we can help. Enter your zip code in the box above to find one of our financial planners near you.
October 24, 2020: There Could Be a Covid-19 Vaccine by Year-End
We’re going to know if it’s safe by the end of November, but there’s a catch. Listen to Ric Edelman reveal the snag and share his latest advice for your money.
On this episode:
- When Is the Last Time You Visited Your Dentist?
- Across the country, dental visits are down 20% this year. Listen to Ric Edelman explain why this trend could be problematic for more than teeth and gumlines.
- Retail Sales Are Soaring Heading Into the Holidays
- Could this be a good sign for the economy? Listen to Ric Edelman discuss a surprising twist to this story and why it could be a warning sign.
- The Risks of Tapping Retirement Assets Early
- We recently conducted a study of some of the nation’s largest 401(k) plans. Listen to Ric Edelman share the results and discuss a disturbing trend among workers in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- It’s the 100-Year Anniversary of Charles Ponzi’s Indictment
- More than 40,000 people gave Ponzi money to buy international postal coupons. Listen to Ric Edelman talk about this shady anniversary, how the scams keep repeating and how you can protect yourself and your wealth.
These callers are prerecorded and prescreened.
An index is a portfolio of specific securities (common examples are the S&P, DJIA, NASDAQ), the performance of which is often used as a benchmark in judging the relative performance of certain asset classes. Indexes are unmanaged portfolios and investors cannot invest directly in an index. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
Neither Edelman Financial Engines, a division of Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C., nor its affiliates offer tax or legal advice. Interested parties are strongly encouraged to seek advice from qualified tax and/or legal experts regarding the best options for your particular circumstances.
Investing strategies, such as asset allocation, diversification, or rebalancing, do not assure or guarantee better performance and cannot eliminate the risk of investment losses. All investments have inherent risks, including loss of principal. There are no guarantees that a portfolio employing these or any other strategy will outperform a portfolio that does not engage in such strategies. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
Dollar Cost Averaging does not assure a profit or protect against a loss in a declining market. For the strategy to be effective, you must continue to purchase shares in both up and down markets. As such, an investor needs to consider his/her financial ability to continuously invest through periods of low price levels.
InvestmentNews ranking and status for 2019. For independence methodology and ranking, see InvestmentNews Center
Find Ric on the Radio
Select a State Below to Filter Stations
Results Will Appear Below States
Scroll Below States to View Results