What Are 11 Percent of Parents Thinking?



Our team recently surveyed many parents as part of releasing a new children’s book about money called The Squirrel Manifesto. When asked if they wanted their kids to grow up with healthy financial habits, 89 percent said yes, of course! What could the other 11 percent of parents be thinking?