January 16, 2021: There’s Something Unusual Going On
It pertains directly to personal finances, although it might not appear so at first. Listen to Ric Edelman reveal the mysterious forces at work.
On this episode:
- If You Don’t Know Me by Now
- Will you ever know me? Listen to Ric Edelman set the record straight after last week’s show.
- Are You Trying to Keep Up With the Joneses?
- A recent survey about parents, children and money revealed that kids mimic adult financial behavior. Listen to Ric Edelman share the survey results and explain implications for young people in your life.
- The Squirrel Manifesto Reading
- You’re in for a special treat and valuable lesson about money. Listen to Ric and Jean Edelman read their children’s book.
- Could Retiring Early Cause Premature Death?
- The shocking results from a new study out of Switzerland seem to suggest so. Listen to Ric Edelman discuss the findings and implications for your retirement plans.