October 24, 2020: There Could Be a Covid-19 Vaccine by Year-End
We’re going to know if it’s safe by the end of November, but there’s a catch. Listen to Ric Edelman reveal the snag and share his latest advice for your money.
On this episode:
- When Is the Last Time You Visited Your Dentist?
- Across the country, dental visits are down 20% this year. Listen to Ric Edelman explain why this trend could be problematic for more than teeth and gumlines.
- Retail Sales Are Soaring Heading Into the Holidays
- Could this be a good sign for the economy? Listen to Ric Edelman discuss a surprising twist to this story and why it could be a warning sign.
- The Risks of Tapping Retirement Assets Early
- We recently conducted a study of some of the nation’s largest 401(k) plans. Listen to Ric Edelman share the results and discuss a disturbing trend among workers in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- It’s the 100-Year Anniversary of Charles Ponzi’s Indictment
- More than 40,000 people gave Ponzi money to buy international postal coupons. Listen to Ric Edelman talk about this shady anniversary, how the scams keep repeating and how you can protect yourself and your wealth.