November 28, 2020: Thank You Nurses, Doctors and Other Frontline Workers
All of us owe you a great debt of gratitude. Listen to Isabel Barrow fill in for Ric Edelman on this very special holiday weekend show.
On this episode:
- Would Janet Yellen Reactivate Lending Programs as Treasury Secretary?
- Reports indicate that Biden intends to nominate Yellen to the position. Listen to Isabel Barrow explain the potential implications for the economy and jobs.
- Holiday Shopping During a Pandemic
- Many parts of life just aren’t the same this year because of Covid-19. Listen to Isabel Barrow share a timely guide to this year’s unusual shopping season.
- Withdrawing Money From Your Retirement Plan Early Can Be Costly
- But what if you’re dealing with an emergency expense? Listen to Isabel Barrow talk through your options.
- Tax Planning Opportunities for 2020
- The end of the year is fast approaching. Listen to Isabel Barrow relay important and timely tax information.