December 12, 2020: Spreading Holiday Cheer
It’s that time of the year when we get angry emails all because of holiday music. Listen to Ric Edelman tell the story and share his latest advice on how to improve your personal finances.
On this episode:
- Someone Withdrew $7 Billion From a Mutual Fund
- One investor sold an astonishing amount in an index fund all in one day. Listen to Ric Edelman share this mysterious story.
- Can a Mutual Fund Consistently Outperform the Market?
- The latest SPIVA performance scorecard for funds was recently released. Listen to Ric Edelman dig into the data and share a surprising finding.
- How to Be Up When You’re Feeling Down
- Having a good laugh is one way to start. Listen to Ric and Jean Edelman inspire some laughter and share another word of the week.