December 19, 2020: Season’s Greetings to Everybody
Someone had their holiday gift delivered early. Listen to Ric Edelman tell the story and share his latest advice on how to improve your personal finances.
On this episode:
- More Than 43 Million Americans Have Student Loans
- Some people are proposing a debt waiver and a majority of those surveyed approve of the proposal. Listen to Ric Edelman for the latest details on this breaking story.
- Is the Stock Market Really in a Frenzy?
- That’s what Warren Buffett’s business partner recently said. Listen to Ric Edelman examine the claim.
- Here’s How to Know if You Need Help Planning Your Finances
- There are three things you need to effectively manage your own finances. Listen to Ric Edelman reveal the list and explain how you can get help.
- This Was the Year of BEING
- It’s a reflective time of year and what a year it has been. Listen to Ric and Jean Edelman spread some inspiration with another word of the week.