March 20, 2021: Millions of Americans Are About to Receive Checks
Will you be one of them? Listen to Ric Edelman for details about the $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief plan and learn who is eligible to get money.
Click to download the report The Growing Burden of Retirement: Rising Costs and More Risk Increase Uncertainty by The National Institute on Retirement Security.
On this episode:
- Benefits Going to 93% of American Children
- Never has so much money been directed to children in a relief package. Listen to Ric Edelman explain how the American Rescue Plan will temporarily cut child poverty in half and other potential direct benefits to you.
- Here’s What Americans Will Do With Their Rescue Package Money
- Some will spend the money and others plan to invest it in the stock market. Listen to Ric Edelman give you advice on what to do if you’re getting money.
- A Special Event Focused on Helping Women
- We have a webinar coming up that’s focused on helping women improve their personal finances. Listen to Ric Edelman talk with the co-host of the big show, Jean Chatzky, and explain how to register.
- How Hard Will It Be for Your Kids to Retire?
- The growing burden of retirement is the focus of a new special report. Listen to Ric Edelman talk with Dan Doonan, executive director of the National Institute on Retirement Security.