November 14, 2020: Is the Government Heading Toward Uncharted Territory?
An unusual scenario is unfolding in Washington, D.C., and the stock market has never dealt with it before. Listen to Ric Edelman explain and share his very latest financial advice.
On this episode:
- Markets Hit Record on News of Covid-19 Vaccine
- Pharmaceutical giant Pfizer says its vaccine is 90% effective, but will everybody take it? Listen to Ric Edelman share the very latest on this very good news.
- What Happens If Life Goes Back to Normal?
- One Wall Street bank thinks you should sell short companies that benefitted during the pandemic. Listen to Ric Edelman explain why and reveal what this could mean.
- The 8 Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Financial Advisor
- Are you having a hard time taking the DIY approach to your finances in this crazy world? Listen to Ric Edelman share eight questions to ask when interviewing an advisor that you want to hire.
- Let’s Talk About Taxes
- There was an important proposal on one state’s ballot this election season. Listen to Ric Edelman discuss its fate and corporate tax rates.