October 31, 2020: Focus on Your Long-Term Financial Goals
But it’s difficult to do with historic happenings in the short-term, like Covid-19 and the election. Listen to Ric Edelman share his very latest advice on how to help protect and improve your personal finances.
On this episode:
- There’s Something Scary You Need to Hear (1:28)
- One of the nation’s leading experts on aging and retirement has a shocking statistic to share with you. Listen to Ric Edelman talk with Ken Dychtwald, author, gerontologist and psychologist, about a frightening story that has implications for your finances.
- The Disability Trust Fund Is Under Threat (10:54)
- This is on top of terrifying problems facing the Social Security Trust Fund. Listen to Ric Edelman and Shai Akabas, director at the Bipartisan Policy Center, address this chilling situation.
- Improve Your Health by Practicing PATIENCE (32:00)
- A new groundbreaking study reveals that feeling impatient can adversely impact your body. Listen to Ric and Jean Edelman share a well-timed word of the week.