November 7, 2020: Be Happy You’re Not a Market Timer
Uncertainty and volatility are at extremes. When will all this settle down? Listen to Ric discuss this and the implications of the election results.
On this episode:
- Who Did Your Neighbor Really Vote For?
- You might be able to tell by their first name. Listen to Ric Edelman explain and talk about the investment strategy to consider post-election.
- Popular Actor Chadwick Boseman Recently Died of Colon Cancer
- Boseman died without a will. Listen to Ric Edelman examine the ramifications and explain why it’s essential to engage in estate planning.
- Taxes Permeate Virtually Everything in Your Life
- No matter who wins the election, you must deal with existing tax laws. Listen to Ric Edelman share seven ideas to consider before year’s end.
- It’s the Time of Year for PIE
- The Could you use an oasis amid all the turmoil? Listen to Ric and Jean Edelman share a few things you can look forward to experiencing in the weeks ahead.