February 20, 2021: Are You Feeling Optimistic or Overconfident?
It’s easy to start feeling the latter when the stock market is trading near all-time highs. Listen to Ric Edelman for advice on how to remain focused on your goals.
On this episode:
- Know These New Rules for Tax Season
- There are many new considerations, especially if you received stimulus or unemployment checks. Listen to Ric Edelman share some important tips about taxes.
- Could a $15 Minimum Wage Lift Millions From Poverty?
- But another 1.4 million Americans could lose their jobs as a result. Listen to Ric Edelman make sense of this important issue.
- Benjamin Franklin Understood the Power of Compound Growth
- That’s why he left a treasure in silver to Boston and Philadelphia. Listen to Ric Edelman share how Franklin’s story inspired Retirement Income Security for Everyone.
- A Special and Inspiring Message for Graduates
- We could all use some words of wisdom right now. Listen to Ric and Jean Edelman give advice to a special someone in their lives.